Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Encouragement: Disability is in the same no matter where you are!

Hello everyone,

I don't know what it is about me always writing my post late these days. I never seem to be focused enough before I get distracted and go on to another task. Oh well. I'm normal. Like I tell my friends, that seems to be the state of the human condition.. Lol! Since I'm running a little bit behind, I apologize to my readers if this post isn't as developed as most. The next one will be better.



Have you ever wondered what it's like coping with a disability around the world? I mean, I know we can argue that there is more that can be done for Americans with disabilities. Honestly, though I think we are quite lucky. To prove my point, below is a article which illustrates the lengths that some people to get that freedom. Read it and then see if your perspective on accessibility and equality changes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-and-marc-kielburger/seeing-ability-through-di_b_120624.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails