Monday, September 15, 2008

Ready for a change?

Hello everyone,


OK, so I'm not really posting this blog post on Monday. Oh the beauty of being able to post drafts early or later. Anyway, I've spent the beginning of my week on the job hunt. It's been quite difficult actually. I'm kind of limited with my option considering I have difficulty using my hands. But I haven't give up hope yet. My dream job, for the time being, would allow me to work from home writing articles. At least until I get the lay of the land here and Virginia. Wish me luck..


Onto today's post, I don't know about you but I am ready for a change. Since moving here, I haven't really felt like I've done much or made a difference for anyone. That's why I am looking forward to the season premiere of The Biggest Loser on NBC. Oh, I know the show is primarily about losing weight; but the reality is that they are making a real change in their life- a positive one that affects all aspects of their life. I don't know about you, but that's a very inspiring thing to watch. Join me in watching people's lives change for the better. Their journey starts Tuesday with a two-hour premiere. Check NBC.com for details.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails