Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Encouragement: Making the Most Of Every Day.

Hey Guys~

Before I get started with today's post, I wanted to give you a heads up for the rest of the week. Over the last few months, I have realized there are a few projects on this blog that I haven't finished. My grown up girl friends book review and "Debbie questions" week are just a few. I intend to rectify that. On Friday, I will once return to the book review and try to finish what I started. In terms of questions that my readers may have, you are always welcome to e-mail me. Who knows? I may announce a questions week again since it just occurred to me sometime this month is my two-year blog anniversary.

Now onto today's post..

It's hard to believe it's the middle of the week already. It still amazes me how fast time can fly; so I have learned the importance of not taking anything for granted. Even the hard time times. As I mentioned many times before, it's these times that have the potential to develop the most character. Here's another person's perspective on learning to take our moments and use them wisely.

http://secondchancetolive.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/using-our-moment-in-time/

1 comment:

Christel said...

This is a great reminder. Lately I seem to be rushing the simple, slow moments when I really should be embracing them.

You're blog is great Debbie! You do an awesome job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails