Friday, February 27, 2009

A Unique Look at the Freedom of Speech

Everyone,

I apologize for the late posting of this article. This weekend, my family and I traveled back to be with family as a cousin of mine got married. Weddings are a amazing time to recognize the power of love both on a spiritual and physical level. I can only hope to find that someday.

Anyway, on to Friday's post..

If you ask most people, blogging is considered a source of entertainment. This platform allows people to discuss ideas, share facts and get to know people on through this thing we love to call "cyberspace ." However, for people like me, cyberspace offers so much more. Take a look at another disabled blogger's perspective:


http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/the-freedom-in-freedom-of-speech/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails