Monday, February 9, 2009

Sneak peek

So,

This week my readers may be in for a few surprises. Many of you may remember me mentioning a guest post by my father. This will certainly be a interesting experience for me, to see my disability through another person's eyes besides my own. I will be honest, I don't know exactly what he is planning to say but I know it will be something to look forward to. But first, I wanted to let you know what I'm planning for this blog and a near future. In past posts, I featured a young man who displayed his blindness, manages to inspire millions with his music and unbreakable spirit.

Well, he's done it again. This time, he is telling his story in his new autobiography entitled I Am Potential. I recently bought the audio book from the bookstore and plan on sharing my insights with you. But for now, here's a sneak peek-

http://www.crystalcathedral.org/hour_of_power/videos/detail.php?contentid=3589&programID=2034

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails