Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Encouragement: Five Minutes Of Faith

Welcome back~

So it may look like I am posting my articles on time, but I do realize I am about a week behind schedule. I apologize to everyone who clicks on my website every day hoping to see some new words of wisdom. Things just keep coming for me, taking my attention. That being said, I hope to catch up with all my posts for the week and start fresh.

Sadly, there is nothing disability wise currently in the news; however, I did come across this website in the process of searching. This website is one of a series of blogs by various contributors. This specific blog focuses on areas of faith. Most entries take five minutes to read and are quite interesting. Feel free to take a look.
http://www.5minutesforfaith.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails