Friday, April 17, 2009

Grown-up Girlfriends Chapter 11

Okay,

So I am about done with reading my book on maintaining friendships with a Christian perspective. Through it all, I have learned a lot about myself and to cherish every friendship for what it is-a gift of God. I hope my notes on the book have helped you as much as they have helped me..

Chapter 11 Notes-A Grown-Up Friend Reaches Out in Crisis
1. A crisis builds endurance-James 1:2-4
2. a introvert and extrovert can act differently to a crisis
3. introverts may need time to reflect on their situation before reaching out (page 178)
4. You need to know when to ask for help, sometimes this is difficult for people (page 179)
5. Know Your Own Responses to a Crisis (page 180)
6. Ask Yourself is your relationship a safe place to fall for your friend?
7. Never Give up Hope on your situation or your friends

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails