Monday, May 18, 2009

Alzheimer's Project

Welcome Back~


Another week has begun and I'm already tired. Since my mother is entertaining guests, things have been quite busy around here. I was recently fitted with hand splints for my left hand. To start off, I have to wear them two hours each day for three times. Ultimately, the goal is to be able to wear them for at least eight hours a day or during the night.

Today's post is going to be different than the usual. Since disability issues have been hard to find lately, I thought I would feature a disease of a different kind. You may be asking, what disease am I referring to? It's Alzheimer's disease. Often considered just a part of getting older, this disease is way more than just memory loss. See what's being done to search for a cure for the disease and inform people

http://www.hbo.com/alzheimers/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails