Monday, May 11, 2009

God's Purpose for The Disabled Community

Okay,
So I've come off yet another disappointing day. Once again, my personal assistant has decided it's just too much for her. Her reasoning is logical, she has two kids of her own to think of and the distance is just too great. But where does this leave me? It's a humbling experience to know that this is going to be a constant part of my story for the rest of my life. Depending on someone for your very existence day in and day out. But isn't that the way life is supposed to be?

Part of me must have sensed this coming because I had been thinking a lot about this. Sometimes I just can't imagine going through the routine again another day. After all, a life such as this one is a hard one to travel. Believe me, I know. I struggle with questions regarding therapy and surgery on a daily basis. Truthfully, I don't know what's best for me anymore. I think I'm struggling in terms of coming into my own-as a woman, as a daughter, and as a individual.

Thankfully, it's the breath of life that keeps me going every day. I don't know how he does it, but he does.
Along those lines, I came across this website then I think you may be interested in. Feel free to take a look.
http://www.desiringgod.org/Blog/1769_God_Is_Purposeful_in_Creating_All_People/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails