Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Who Moved?

Hey Guys~

Okay, so in reality I'm more than a week behind on this blog. I don't know what it is, but every time I think I have it all figured out, something knocks me off my feet again. I am reminded of an old saying used in semi-popular movies. It goes a little something like this, "Who Moved?". It's a rhetorical question, but often is supposed to people who have lost their faith or "moral compass"

Simple but poignant. This question causes people to really think about their relationship with God. After all, God (if you truly believe in him) is the one thing that remains constant in this ever changing world. He is our Creator, an all knowing and all seeing God who knows us better than we know ourselves.

In the midst of my difficulties, this came to mind. And so I thought I would share it with you.

Please keep me in your prayers as I have undergo some health issues and spiritual trials.

Thanks again for reading this blog.

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails