Monday, August 31, 2009

The harsh reality of a disability

Welcome back~

I'm running late as usual. Life has kept this little lady busy these days. I apologize, I'm trying out a number of new avenues in order to make money. This blog has kind of fallen flat in background. I often find myself struggling in the monotony of my life; I figure you guys deserve better than that sometimes.

Ergo, my silence..

But I'm back now.

A while back, I received this article from one of my regular readers of this blog. Reading it, I questioned why the Sensi gave it me in the first place; I didn't really know what to make of it. After all, I strive to look at the positive aspects of my disability. But then, it hit me. These are the harsh realities of having a disability without faith. Even the pictures portray the same mood.

Take a look.

http://www.sportsshooter.com/news/2266

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails