Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Encouragement: The Value Of Disabilities In Different Countries

Okay,

So I realize I'm a bit behind. I don't know how many of my readers have been following me in regards to my series on Patrick Henry's book, I Am Potential. I will do my best to resume the series with the next two weeks. I just have tried finishing writing chapter 4 in my book than that has kept me busy. Look in this way, that gives you extra time to catch up on the review if you want to continue along with us. Again, the reviews are labeled under Patrick Henry .

For now, I found this article an interesting one. It shows how different countries are striving to find a useful place in their society.

http://videosfromindia.smashits.com/view/9378/differently-abled-children-showcase-their-talents

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails