Friday, September 25, 2009

I don't usually feature celebrities on my blog, but I thought the opening quote and perspective was inspiring !

Hello Everyone,

One down, one to go and I will be all caught up. Let's see how long I can stay up to date and accurate this time.I plan on something a little personal for my next blog post, so be sure to stay tuned.

Anyway, I came across this website while attempting to clean out my e-mail inbox of all the Google alerts in regards to disability and cerebral palsy. The opening quote is what hit me first. It said: "A champion never looks at what he is going through, only what he is going to." This quote is by John Riccio, a actual athlete with CP.This is really worthwhile to look at :

http://www.paulsedillo.com/2009/08/a-champion-never-looks-at-what-he-is-going-through-only-what-he-is-going-to-john-riccio.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails