Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Encouragement: The Source of Strength

So,

I'm sorry I'm more than a week behind .It's been one of those days that have left me speechless. Don't worry, nothing disastrous happened. I just have been given a lot to think about in terms of my future and how the world values have changed. Not to get too politically motivated, but I worry about my health care after my parents are gone. While I got my pump taking care, I got to hear one doctor's perspective and it was a scary one. I just hope people are well informed before they make decisions that could change the world.
Other than that, I feel like my mind is on overload today. I really don't know what else to say other than giving me a lot to think about on on a personal and emotional level

That being said, I thought this blog post was quite fitting for today
http://wwwourunexpectedjourney.blogspot.com/2009/08/hell-give-you-strength-when-you-need-it.html#comment-form

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails