Friday, August 7, 2009

A picture is worth 1000 words

So,

Settling in for another rough day, I had every intention of not posting or just simply writing something about the different reactions we get as a disabled community. But that all changed when I realized I had another follower added to my site. Like I do with most of my followers, I like to see what their up against in this journey called "life" . So I decided to check out her blog. It wasn't just her short and sweet attitude and humility towards her son's disability that touched me, but the music she had on her page. She once again reminded me of how lucky I am to be alive and grateful. Whether or not, I feel it I am still God's child.

This website might provide a change of perspective from my readers. It certainly did for me.

Welcome to my readership, MK!
http://mybutterflyadventures2007.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails