Monday, February 1, 2010

Growing Problems in Adults with CP.

Welcome Back~

Okay, so silly me.. I can't remember whether I posted this article before or not. This article makes some startling revelations as to the growing number of health problems in adults with CP. I know it's true because I've already experienced a few of these problems myself. But I figure if you know what to expect, then you are better prepared for what may come in the future. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

http://physical-disabilities.suite101.com/article.cfm/cerebral_palsy_in_adults

On a personal note, I realize that I have yet to finish my book review of Patrick Henry's book, I Am Potential. For those of you looking forward to the continuation of the series, I am truly sorry it's taken me so long. I have every intention of finishing it- starting Wednesdays from now on. I will do my best to start where I left off, but I really can't be sure if I'm doing so because I'm going from a audio book. Also, if you have any other suggestions or comments, feel free to e-mail me.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi there,
Thanks for sharing this. I'm the mother of a 5 - year - old little boy who also happens to be a stroke survivor. As a result, he has left - sided hemiparesis.
It makes me nervous sometimes to read what might happen later on in my son's life, but I know it's necessary to prepare him - and myself - for what might come. It also does really help to hear from adults like you. As for wanting to inspire people, you have already done that for me. Again, thanks for sharing your story; I look forward to following your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails