Friday, February 12, 2010

Possible MS breakthrough

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been feeling well enough to continue my series on I Am Potential. I hope to be feeling better by Saturday, so I can sort through what I think is most important about the book. When we last were reviewing it, I told you about his struggles to find the perfect piano teacher that would suit his disability- adapting the lessons to his limitations and yet giving him the wings to fly on his own. Please stay with me, it's a remarkable story that I'm sure we can all learn a lot from.

For the time being, though, I came across this new segment that I found quite interesting. This one involving the possibility of a blood flow abnormality causing the symptoms. The study suggests that patients with MS are "twice as likely to have blood flow problems in the neck". This not only restricts blood flow to the brain but is thought cause the iron deficiency that leads to the MS symptoms

-- --

Citation:

Citation for TV Program: "Possible MS Breakthrough " Fox channel 5 WTTG DC, News at 5 pm, February 11, 2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails