Monday, February 8, 2010

New study regarding autism risks

Welcome back,
Okay, so I didn't make my projected deadline for the Patrick Henry book review again! I just don't think I have the patience to listen to the CDs to find out where I was. Let alone, it seems to be snowing again in Virginia, so I can't really do much. Since it doesn't seem like my personal assistants will be working for me anytime this week, I plan on getting a lot of writing done. Still, be on the lookout for the book review this Wednesday. I might just do it! For the time being, I heard a interesting piece of news related to autism today. A recent study showed the impact that age had on pregnancy risks. According to the study, your risk for autism increases by 18% for every five years in a woman's age
--

Citation for TV Program: "Health Alert " Fox channel 5 WTTG DC, News at 5 pm, February 8, 2010

1 comment:

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

Love your blog!!!
Lindsey Petersen
http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails