Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July celebrations

Greetings From Virginia,

OK, so I'm back. Not up to full capacity, but I'm back. At least the Internet is up and running, so I can write and catch up on things- like this blog, e-mails, etc. I am grateful, I just wish my TV were acting up. Oh well, we can't always get EVERYTHING we want.

Anyway, enough rambling.

Today being the fourth of July, I am spending it with my family- everyone including my brother and nieces- at a neighborhood block party.

I was going through my mass of e-mails and conveniently found this. The most recent blog carnival whose topic is celebrations. I thought it was appropriate.

http://pipecleanerdreams.blogspot.com/2008/06/disability-blog-carnival-celebrations.html

Enjoy your weekend.

See you next week.

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails