Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Encouragement: Two Approaches Towards The Same Goal of Change

So,

I didn't really feel like writing today. Partially because I didn't know what to write about; let alone I have all of these links that I have saved that don't relate. My solution is to take you on a little trip down memory lane and then try to connect these two links of stories together

As I've said before, change has always been difficult for me. Take now for instance. I am living in Virginia away from everything I know and love. Of course, my family is here. But the reality is, I have to start all over here. New friends, new job etc. Looking back, I thought it would be different. Exciting, adventitious and refreshing. But through experience, I have learned it's not always like that. In fact, changes can bring on the most challenging times of your life. On the other hand, change can sometimes bring growth and understanding.

Here are two other examples:



http://www.patriciaebauer.com/2008/06/24/mom-challenges-stereotypes-about-spinal-cord-injuries/
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=44331b58-e099-4e9a-ac50-45cb64d7a324&fg=rss

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails