Monday, August 25, 2008

Art Without Limits

Welcome back, everyone!



Due to the fact I am running so far behind on this week's posts, I have decided to get right down to business. As you may recall the title for this blog is called A Life Without Limits. This philosophy is not one I thought on my own; but, it has had been passed down through the generations. Granted, it has a variety of different names over the years. It has been called a movement of equality, one of accessibility and many others. But the theme remains the same. Focusing on our ability, rather than our limitations.

Anyway, I came across this article on the Internet which highlights a new nonprofit organization doing just that focusing on the area of arts. Please check it out:

Http://media-dis-n-dat.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-integrated-theater-hopes-to-change.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails