Monday, August 18, 2008

Living Independently

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't done the best job at keeping up with this blog lately. Truth is, I haven't felt much like writing. Since the move, my mind has become easily distracted and focused on one topic again. How am I going to get myself living independently to the standards I was in Michigan? Turns out, the answer is way more complicated than I ever imagined and my patience seems to be wearing thin as I go through the necessary process I need to receive services from Virginia.

If you are at all familiar with my blog, the idea of independent living is a common theme. The help I received from state funds allowed me to live in dorms with the help of personal assistants etc.. But for a more comprehensive look at living independently, go to: http://lifefaithdisability.com/2008/08/08/independent-living-101/

1 comment:

Barbara Waltz said...

I am proud as I read the words of a grown young woman who I see growing in the Lord. Love ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails