Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Encouragement: Music of My Heart

So,



I continue to run behind on my posts; I apologize. I just can't seem to find new and fresh subjects to talk about. Don't worry, I have always got my eyes open.. but for now, I've decided to get a little personal for today's post.


As I'm sure you've noticed, I have a knack for writing. I'm not bragging or anything, (okay so maybe a little); but I have always had a passion for it. For as long as I can remember, I've realized the influence that words can have over people. Through words, hearts can be stirred; this stirring often results in a miraculous change. They realize that their life's important and are inspired to go after a long lost dream.



When I publish my books, that's what I hope will occur for for my readers. A positive change. Unfortunately, many books in today's market focus on the secular world and what they think is important. My books will go deeper .

What's my point to this post? Do what you love. You will like getting up in the morning; plus, you never know what kind of influence your passion for life will have on those around you. Look at the example that the 1999 movie Music of the Heart gives us.. a music teacher leaves her comfort zone to bring the gift of music to the streets of Harlem

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails