Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Encouragement Where is your focus?

Hello everyone,


The last few days have passed by in a blur for me; I really haven't had the chance to write. It only complicates matters when I am having troubles finding subjects to write about. Oh well. I am happy to report that things are starting to look with my cerebral palsy. Over the past few months, I watched in frustration as my disability has become more restrictive with unbelievable tenseness in my arms and legs. It prohibited me from even doing the simplest of tasks, such as dialing my cell phone. Well, I am turning over a new leaf.. This week, I met with my new Virginia doctor who is going to help me manage my baclofen pump and hopefully regain some of what I have lost.



Which brings me to today's question.. What is your focus in life?

For some, this may be a difficult question to answer. After all, every day the media bombards us with stories that they think are important. Most of which are always negative. For me, I find solace in my morning routine of reading my daily devotional and watching Touched by An Angel. By now, my readers may already be familiar with the show and are fans like me.
This show features Della Reese, Roma Downey, and John Dye as messengers of God sent to help humans in trouble. The message is always the same no matter what: "God loves you. "

No matter what I am doing or how I'm feeling, I am reminded through that one hour show that I am not alone.

For more information on this show, you can go to:

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/publish/consumer/home/shows/touched_by_an_angel.html
Related Posts with Thumbnails