Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday's Belated Post

Okay,

So I realize therapy and the busyness of life have kept me from posting lately. Progress has been slow and steady, but I am learning how to move again. Like my occupational therapist says, it's more about learning how to move your arms and fingers separately rather than just improving appearances (i.e. my tightness and rigidity). I'm glad we are on the same page with that because it's easy to lose sight of the little accomplishments. I barely have time for myself anymore

Anyway, it's been difficult to find anything new and exciting in the disability world these days; so, for right now, this is the best that I can do. Below is the blog of the current Ms. Wheelchair Washington. It's amazing what people with disabilities can do..

http://mswheelchairwashington.blogspot.com/2009/03/ms-wheelchair-washington-loves-her.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails