Monday, March 30, 2009

Look through the disability And See The Person

Hey Guys~

How was everybody's weekend? Mine was okay, but as you can see I'm still trying to catch up on some things. Therapy is going well as I have said. On a personal level, I am struggling. It's been so hard to find friends down here; the only people I know here are my family. On the one hand, it just makes me learn to appreciate my friendships developed in college so much more.

I'm sure my disabled readers know where I'm coming from. We just want someone to look beyond the disability and see us.. a person with the same hopes and dreams as anyone else. With that in mind, I came across this unique video presentation about Dave. Please take a look
http://garr.posterous.com/look-through-the-disability-an

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails