Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Short post..

Everyone,

I am sorry for my tardiness in posting to this blog today. (In reality, I know it's Thursday; but I figure it's better later than never.) I hope to get things back on track by Friday. Anyway, on to today's post.

In this day and age, it is so easy to get stressed and bogged down by the things of this world. I thought I would take some time to highlight some songs on my iTunes that inspire me. These are songs that remind me that God does love me and no matter what happens he is with me.

1. While I'm waiting-John Walker-The Blessing

2 . How you live (Turn up the Music)-Point of Grace-How You Live

3. He believes In You-Point of Grace-How You Live

4. You Alone-Echoing Angels-You Alone

5. Praise You in This Storm-Casting Crowns-Lifesong

6. East to West-Casting Crowns-The Altar And the Door

7. Anyway-Martina McBride-Anyway (Single)

8. You Know Where To Find Me-Matthew West-Happy

9. Something to Say-Matthew West-Something to Say

10. This Center-Matthew West-Something to Say

11. The Moment Of Truth-Matthew West-Something to Say

12. Stop the World-Matthew West- Something to Say

I could go on and on, but these are very favorites right now. If you haven't figured it out, the format is song-artist -album. I hope this helps you as much as it does me

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails