Monday, March 23, 2009

A. is for Attitude

Welcome Back ~

How's it going with my friends in cyberspace.. I hope my readers took some time to rest up and relax as well as accomplish some goals that had long been forgotten. I certainly did. This weekend, thanks to the advice of a long-lost friend, I took up the task of re-working a book I had started in my youth.I have a long way to go, mind you; but I am happy to find that something jumped-started the process again.

That being said, the topic for today's post is about attitude.. Having a good one is not always easy, especially when we are confronted with challenges on a daily basis. I came across the following blog and was once again reminded of the purpose of staying positive. Hope this encourages you as much as it did me.
http://www.momon4wheels.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kim said...

Just wanted to let you know how excited my sister-in-law was when you came upon her blog. She often wondered if people read it but when she saw you had referenced her blog; she was happy. I too know will enjoy reading your blog myself. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails